Liberty Church Podcast #2
“Quick. What is, by far, God’s most frequent command?
The usual suspects include “Do not commit adultery,” “Have no other gods before me,” and “Love one another.”
“The next group includes whatever commands you know you have violated, in which case they only feel as if they appear on every page of Scripture. The actual answer is “Do not be afraid.”
– Ed Welch, Running Scared: Fear, Worry, and the God of Rest (p. 61). New Growth Press. Kindle Edition.
Listen to the podcast above, then check out the resources below.
- Running Scared: Fear, Worry, and the God of Rest, by Ed Welch
- Finding Quiet: My Story of Overcoming Anxiety and the Practices that Brought Peace, by J.P. Moreland
- Praying Our Fears, by Tim Keller
- Peace – Overcoming Anxiety, by Tim Keller